Our Employees Enjoy a Wide Range of Benefits Consistent with State of California Civil Service
- Competitive public-sector salary
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Generous vacation or annual leave and paid holidays
- Retirement benefits through the California Public Employees’ Retirement System
- Additional pre-tax retirement savings opportunities through the optional 401K program
- Individual training programs and opportunities
- Full reimbursement of California State Bar dues (for attorneys)
As with salary, available benefits depend on the particular job and whether the position is full-time, part-time, or intermittent.
of Human Resources
Please visit the California Department of Human Resources (CalHR) website for an overview of state employee salaries and benefits.
The OLC Human Resources Office can provide specifics about the benefits available for the various employment classifications at the agency. Please call or email us at:
Human Resources Office
Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Interested in starting an exciting new career with Office of Legislative Counsel?